Mumma etc. 100% Linen Ring Sling – Alba with Black Rings & FREE mesh wash bag.
Carry your baby from newborn through to toddlerhood in our signature Mumma sling, made from a single layer of 100% handwoven linen.
While all our slings can carry babies up to 15.9kg, our single sling is ideal for first time sling mummas – less fabric can make it easier to learn with vs. a double sling.
We are not just about creating stylish pieces in trend setting colours, we design our products using soft, natural fabrics that you and your baby will love.
We have worked closely with our weavers in India to carefully develop the softest, handwoven and beautifully imperfect linen for our ring slings.
Our signature Mumma sling is a versatile, lightweight soft carrier – perfect for those early days at home with your newborn, and supportive enough to be worn through to toddlerhood.
- Made from one layer of our buttery soft, handwoven and hand-dyed linen
- Use from newborn (3.6kg) through to toddlerhood (15.9kg)
- Meets strict international safety standards (CPSIA & ASTM)
- Approved by the IHDI as a “hip-healthy” product
- Variety of carry positions available to suit you and your baby
- Perfect for skin-to-skin
- Breastfeed on the go in the sling
- Minimal design – just fold it up and pop in your bag!
- Learning is easy with comprehensive video demos
A few notes about why linen is so perfect….
- It is a natural fibre
- It is hypoallergenic
- It is extremely strong and supportive
- It will keep you and your baby cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- It ages gracefully… as do you mumma
BEST. DECISION. EVER. IF YOUR BABY COULD TALK, THEY WOULD DEFINITELY SAY THANKS.
Our linen is hand dyed, resulting in slight colour variations which are a part of each sling’s individual beauty.
As the sling is worn, washed and loved it will soften and fade, adding more character over time.
OUR SLINGS HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY THE IHDI AS “HIP-HEALTHY”
Our slings have been acknowledged by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI) as a “hip-healthy” product when used as directed. This means our slings will support your baby’s healthy hip development in those crucial years by ensuring their hips are held in the optimal ‘M’ or ‘Froggy’ position.
There are no reviews yet.