The Hippy Chick Hip Sear is specifically designed to address one of the root causes of adult back pain, the hipseat provides a firm shelf for the child to sit on and supports their increasingly heavy weight from underneath. Instead of twisting the spine, the parent’s back stays straight and the child is tucked into the chest, providing comfort and security for both adult and child.
The Hipseat has a padded seat with a non-slip pad for extra comfort and is available in several fantastic colours.
Each Hipseat is packed in an Eco drawstring bag for easy storage.
- Endorsed and recommended by osteopaths, chiropractors, physiotherapists and health centres
- Fits a waist that is approx. 26 inches minimum and 42 inches maximum,
- Designed in the UK and fully tested to European Safety Standards (EN13209-2: 2005)
- Removable lightweight seat
- Simple, practical and easy to use
- Machine washable
- Suitable for children aged 6 months – 3 years (6-20kgs)
- Optional attachable Hipseat Pouch available in all colours
- Organic cotton drawstring Tote Bags to store your Hipseat