Introducing baby to the ocean is fun and positive in sporty and safe orange.
Slippery when wet? You bet! This is a simple, but super effective solution for new parents at the beach, the pool, under the sprinkler or for a holiday adventure. The Frog Orange baby carrier is the first ever fully functional neoprene (wetsuit material) baby carrier designed in Australia to wear in and around water.
Enjoy fun, safe and easy family adventures with your premium Frog Orange Explorer baby carrier. Made from 100% high quality neoprene (wetsuit material) in Royal Blue, it’s versatile, durable, safety certified and easy to put on.
Carry your little adventurer in the ergonomic “M” seat position in water at the beach or pool for hands-free and safe supervision or insulate them against the wind and cold on the boat, at the playground, camping or snow during winter.
Buoyant and resistant to water, salt, stains and rust. Excellent heat insulation and wind protection. Machine washable. Quick drying, easy to carry and comes in a mesh carry bag.
- Made from 100% high quality neoprene
- Approximate age 2 months up to 2 years (not suitable for newborns)
- Minimum (baby) length 53cm and weight 4kg(9Ibs) to maximum 15kg(33Ibs) out of water
- Adjustable straps and quick-release safety buckles
- Head & neck support for younger babies
- Two facing-in ergonomic ‘M’ carry positions recommended by the International Hip Displaysia Institute. No facing-out positions.
- Product weight 620 grams (1.3Ibs)
- Product care
- Safety Certified CEN/TR 16512_2015 (EU), ASTM F2236-16a (USA)
- Download Instructions
Receive a FREE Frog Orange Bucket Hat – Pink Medium (62cm for 18 mths +) valued at rrp $25.00.