Tula Free to Grow – Royal
Tula are known for producing baby carriers that are simple to use, comfortable, safe, and ergonomic, allowing you to carry your child close for as long as you need. Many people who want just one carrier from birth through to toddlerhood and beyond choose the Tula.
The Tula Free to Grow baby carrier is the first carrier Tula has produced that grows with your baby by being adjustable in height and width.
- Carry from birth to 20kg: The Tula Free to Grow carrier can be used from birth (7 pounds) to 20kg without the need for an infant insert. For most children this means you can comfortably carry them until at least 4-5 years old.
- Front and back carry positions: Carry your child on your front (facing in) or on your back.
- Ergonomic seat: Tula baby carriers provide an ergonomic seat with optimal support for the baby’s hips and spine.
- Sleeping hood: Each Tula comes with a removable hood to support baby’s head while asleep, to protect from weather and to allow for comfortable breastfeeding.
- Pockets: Easily accessible large pocket located on the waist belt.
- Comes with an instruction brochure.
- Easy, simple, and quick to put on for families on the go.