- Manduca PureCotton is made of 100% organic cotton and made in Europe
- Carries baby in the “M position” – best for baby’s comfort and development*
- Endorsed by The Australian Physiotherapy Association, The Reflux Infants Support Association and The Australian Breastfeeding Association
- Reduced fatigue for wearer, with weight carried on the hip and more padding in the straps.
- Broad sitting base for baby while supporting thighs
- 100% certified organic cotton against baby’s skin
- Suitable for carrying newborns (from 3.5kg) with a built in insert and up to pre-schoolers (20kg)
- Baby’s back and neck are supported, and support extends as baby grows
- Integrated headrest/sunshade tucks away when not in use
- Two handed unclasp action of hip clips for extra security
- To qualify for the 3 year warranty you will need to register your manduca at My-manduca.de
and retain your receipt as proof of purchase for the 3 year warranty period
- Selling on the Manduca: new owners need the proof of purchase (for the warranty to carry over) from the original owner
Manduca “Pure Cotton” Organic Baby Carrier- Dark Grey
$219.95 inc. GST
or 4 fortnightly payments of $47.49 with More info
Australian parents are raving about the supreme comfort of the Manduca Organic Baby Carrier. Its ergonomic design along with the generously padded shoulder straps and wide waist belt work together to distribute baby’s weight whilst baby sits in the orthopaedic-recommended M position. The unique Manduca design makes carrying your baby a breeze.
Availability: In stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.