Our Signature, Luxe Leather Carrier for Stylish Parents:
- Soft, black calf leather
- Breathable cotton lining
- Patented, coated aluminium buckles in silver
- Simple front carry, inward facing design as recommended by paediatricians
- Ergonomically designed to support your baby’s hips in the “M” or frog-leg position recommended by the IHDI and physiotherapists
- Independently safety tested to ASTM standards
- Compatible with ErgoBaby EasySnug infant insert
The Audrey Leather Baby Carrier is stylish, comfortable and easy to use.
- Leather Baby Co Luxury Leather Carrier has been designed to carry newborns (3.5kgs) to 5.5kg using an Ergo Baby infant insert (not included with carrier), the booster seat can be used if needed for babies 5.5kgs to 6.5kgs, maximum recommended weight is 10kgs which is the average size of a one year old child. Baby’s under two months old should not be carried with out an infant insert.
The Audrey has been specifically designed to be compatible with Ergo Baby Easy Snug(TM) soft cotton infant insert (with booster cushion) for newborns making this carrier suitable from birth. Please note this is not included in with the carrier and is sold separately.
Did you know each of our Luxury Leather Carriers takes months to produce?
First the leather is tanned with vegetable and plant tannins producing strong, non-toxic leather that improves with age. This is an ancient process that requires great skill and care. Vegetable tanned leather takes 2-3 months to produce but is free from Formaldehyde, Chromium XI, Cadmium, Lead and other nasty toxins.
Leather Baby Co carriers are then crafted by a team of leather craftsman and each is inspected carefully for quality assurance.
The Leather Baby Co use patented, industrial strength, aluminium buckles that are made in Germany and brass coated in USA.
Luxury Leather Carriers – One Size Fits Most
Designed for women in a size range XS to L*, these carriers will also be suitable for men with a waist/hip circumference under 110cm (approx. 45inches).
When it comes to your baby’s first steps, don’t settle for anything other than the best.
Why should grown ups have all the fun when it comes to fashion? These stylish shoes are not just good looking, they tick all the boxes too.
- Soft-soles allow your child’s feet to develop naturally. Babies and toddlers have soft foot bones and underdeveloped muscles, the flexible nature of genuine leather allows feet to grow naturally.
- Babies use their toes to grip when learning to walk, soft, leather soles help to build confidence by aiding balance.
- Our leather is tested to US CPSC standards to ensure that it is non-toxic and because it is genuine leather (not PU leather) it will breathe and stretch as needed, keeping your child comfortable.
- Our shoes are well made and true to size. Simply measure your child’s feet and compare to our size guide.
Shoes will “give” 1/2 a cm as they are worn in which is very convenient with fast-growing toddlers!
Size 2: (3-6 months) 11cm
Size 3: (6-12 months) 12cm
Size 4: (12-18 months) 12.5cm
Size 5: (18-24 months) 13cm