Australian parents are raving about the supreme comfort of the Manduca Organic Baby Carrier. Its ergonomic design along with the generously padded shoulder straps and wide waist belt work together to distribute baby’s weight whilst baby sits in the orthopaedic-recommended M position. The unique Manduca design makes carrying your baby a breeze.
- Manduca Organic Baby Carriers always have an inner layer of 100% certified organic cotton. The outer shell of the baby carrier is organic cotton with hemp OR 100% organic cotton (limited edition designer models)
- Suitable for carrying Newborn Babies (using an integral inner seat) through to 4 year old child weight range 3.5kg – 20kg.
- The Manduca Organic Baby Carrier ticks all the boxes for safe baby wearing.
- Ready to use – Ideal for front, back and hip carrying.
- Baby’s back and neck are supported, the adjustable head and neck support extends as baby grows
- Upholstered buckles against skin.
- Organic is the standard. Lining consists of 100% cotton
- Proper sitting in the M position (baby’s bottom is lower than the knees, as in a capital M) this is essential for baby’s comfort and development.
- Comfort for you with extra large extra belts for hip and shoulder, evenly spreading the weight.
- Sophisticated belt system suits the Manduca carrier perfectly to your size.
- The Manduca Baby Carrier only weighs 600g
- Endorsed my the Australian Breastfeeding Association, and the Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Integrated headrest/sunshade tucks away when not in use
- To qualify for the 3 year warranty you will need to register your Manduca at My-manduca.de
and retain your receipt as proof of purchase for the 3 year warranty period