The Audrey Leather Baby Carrier is stylish, comfortable and easy to use.
- Soft, black calf leather
- Breathable cotton lining
- Patented, brass coated aluminium buckles
- Simple front carry, inward facing design as recommended by paediatricians
- Ergonomically designed to support your baby’s hips in the “M” or frog-leg position recommended by the IHDI and physiotherapists
- Independently safety tested to ASTM standards
- Leather Baby Co Luxury Leather Carrier has been designed to carry newborns (3.5kgs) to 5.5kg using an Ergo Baby infant insert, the booster seat can be used if needed for babies 5.5kgs to 6.5kgs, maximum recommended weight is 10kgs which is the average size of a one year old child. Baby’s under two months old should not be carried with out an infant insert.
The Audrey has been specifically designed to be compatible with Ergo Baby Easy Snug(TM) soft cotton infant insert (with booster cushion) for newborns making this carrier suitable from birth.
Did you know each of our Luxury Leather Carriers takes months to produce?
First the leather is tanned with vegetable and plant tannins producing strong, non-toxic leather that improves with age. This is an ancient process that requires great skill and care. Vegetable tanned leather takes 2-3 months to produce but is free from Formaldehyde, Chromium XI, Cadmium, Lead and other nasty toxins.
Leather Baby Co carriers are then crafted by a team of leather craftsman and each is inspected carefully for quality assurance.
The Leather Baby Co use patented, industrial strength, aluminium buckles that are made in Germany and brass coated in USA.
Luxury Leather Carriers – One Size Fits Most
Designed for women in a size range XS to L*, these carriers will also be suitable for men with a waist/hip circumference under 110cm (approx. 45inches). If you find that the carrier does not fit you you can exchange for a full refund provided the carrier is returned with all original tags, packaging and brochures.**